Monday, April 22, 2013

Spring Blessing


© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

Forsythia image taken on Saturday, colour adjustments and a texture. I love spring and the new fresh light and the blossoms and colours everywhere. Makes you hopeful after all this winter darkness.

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.

All my images are available on RedbubbleArtflakesSociety6and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go toBluecanvas). You can now also get most of my images on cushion covers (go to Society6 for these).

Below a selection of iPad and iPad mini cases on Society6. Most of my artwork is available on these.
Grab yourself something pretty to celebrate spring finally arriving!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...