Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sweet and Pink


© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

Cherryblossom image taken on Saturday, a vignette, colour adjustments and a texture. I love spring and the new fresh light and the blossoms and colours everywhere. Makes you hopeful after all this winter darkness and these sweet pink cherryblossoms are particularly pretty and lovely..

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.

All my images are available on RedbubbleArtflakesSociety6and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go toBluecanvas). You can now also get most of my images on cushion covers (go to Society6 for these).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...