Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Romantic Valentine

 Original hand coloured version below
 
© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

This is a hand drawn card, or rather the original was. I took two pictures, one of the black and white outlines, and another of the finished, hand coloured one, but the second one didn't come out that well, so I used the outlines, traced them and converted them to paths and then coloured them in using Photoshop and added some texture and colour adjustments. Most of the fill patterns are mine, but there are a couple from Pixels & Ice Cream.

All other images/textures/brushes my own. Edited in Photoshop.

All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas). You can now also get most of my images on cushion covers (go to Society6 for these).

 The perfect card and a cute bag to put in the presents...
For example this cute iPhone cover or
this very cute pillow case
Or, show your devotion on a tee (all available here):
 Or, get a framed print for your first home together (from Redbubble):


No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...