Saturday, January 05, 2013

Nostalgia, Flirt and Kiss

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

Nostalgia is a close-up picture of my beautiful white roses fairy lights. They're made of fabric and look almost realistic. I have a thing about fairy lights. Some might say an obsession. LOL However, I love looking at them when it gets dark outside, they always make me smile. The font is called Harting.

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.

Kiss is another close-up picture of one of my fairy light chains. This one is brand new and has beautiful fabric lotus flowers in shades of red on it. The font is Mountains of Christmas.

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.

Flirt is the third in the series and another close-up of the lotus blossom fairy lights. The font is PlumBAE.
All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.

All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas). You can now also get most of my images on cushion covers (go to Society6 for these).

2 comments:

  1. these are very petty Sybille :0)
    Thank you so much for the lovely comments on my blog too. Really is appreciated xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never seen this kind of fairy light - they look lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...