Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall from Grace

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

Recent photo shoot. Something that came to me when I found a lot of feathers and fluff in the tumble dryer. :-) It's about the loss of innocence we all go through at some point.

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.

All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas).


1 comment:

  1. I like the way this can be interpreted...fallen angels! Bit concerned as to why you have feathers in your tumble dryer though....

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...