Monday, February 27, 2012

Till Death Do Us Part

MCN: CJHK5-GGFF5-5DX8T

I saw this bottle in a shop window and just loved it. So I had to take a picture. :-) This involved a lot of editing as the other items in the shop window didn't go with the 'theme'. Perfect for a murder mystery book cover. ;-)

Part of my new series of images for licensing on Arcangel-Images - use this code: SYST-0138

Created with my own photographs in Photoshop, no stock used.
 
All my licensing images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas).

1 comment:

  1. That's an excellent image! I recently bought a book and the cover was made up of images from Arcangel - wish they'd used some of yours, yours are far superior!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...