Monday, February 13, 2012

Hearts for Valentine's Day II

Icy Heart I
MCN: C9FMP-TQGLM-D3624
Arcangel: SYST-0122

Icy Heart II
MCN: CSDQR-QEM6M-SX2QB
Arcangel: SYST-0125

The recent heavy frosts have allowed me to have some fun with scraping hearts into icy surfaces. The original surface was black so when I mixed it all up it looked like I'd scratched it into glass. :-) I love the intense feel of the first one and the grunge look of the second one. An alternative to all the sweet cards and images, something different and a bit edgy. :-)

Part of my new series of images for licensing on Arcangel-Images.

Created with my own photographs in Photoshop, no stock used.



1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! If these were in the shops, I'd choose them over the sickly sweet ones I had to search through this week!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...