Thursday, February 09, 2012

Hearts for Valentine I

MCN: CBMEW-66YX8-PVCPJ
Arcangel-Images - use this code: SYST-00121
Caught

A few days ago we had one of the really rare beautifully sunny days this winter. Crisp blue sky and wonderful light. Too good an opportunity to miss, so I cut a tiny heart garland from plain white paper (as you do) and stuck it in the rose bush (and various other vegetation) in my garden. (See below).

Of course I couldn't quite leave it alone, although I loved the photograph before all the edits, I love it even more with them... :-)
MCN: C31MU-WJN96-S7M6X
Hearts in the Wind

This time I hung the garland from the lilac bush. :-)

All photographs, textures etc my own.

All my licensing images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas).

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I love the second one, so delicate and understated, would make a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...