Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New Prints and iPhone Case

MCN: C2F8H-KS8T4-Y7CQD
 

MCN:CAA73-KQSSL-2UA5B
I've uploaded my images Midsummer Night and Paper Boats to Redbubble, so now it cannot only be licensed from Arcangel-Images, you can also get yourself a greeting card, poster or high quality print (framed, mounted or just the print) from Redbubble.

All images my own, now stock used.

The Midsummer Night image made the front page on Arcangel-Images today. :-) I am so in love with this image, especially as someone watched me take the photo of the hawthorn and just couldn’t see why I’d want to take a picture of it! I hope this picture shows why the shot was definitely worth it. LOL


I spent ages folding the Paper Boats and was surprised that I still remembered how. Haven’t done that in years. It’s another of my all time favourites. I love the peaceful and serene feeling that emanates from the image.

I also created a new iPhone case from one of my existing images - Pure Love. This was by special request, and I am so glad as it looks so pretty, see for yourself:


Redbubbles iPhone cases (currently only available for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s) are very special, to quote Redbubble:

  • Long life, super-bright colors embedded directly into the case
  • Extremely durable one-piece, shatterproof plastic casing
  • Full-wrap printing
  • Allows access to all device features; iPhone charges while in case
  • Special keyhole ring keeps photos completely unobstructed
  • Available in 1000s of unique designs
  • Fits all mobile providers, including AT&T and Verizon
I am still extremely busy creating more art for Arcangel-Images and textures for the TextureVault

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo I am so in love with the photo with the paper boats...love, love, love!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you really are producing some beautiful work these days! Love the hawthorn image, definitely worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...