Wednesday, May 11, 2011

More Spring Goodness - Pinks, Purples and Blues

 
Allium
My own photographs.
Credits
MCN: CR69Q-TR772-BYPPU

Ceanothus
My own photographs and bokeh texture.
Credits
MCN: CNS19-1M91N-TWB77

Pink Hawthorn
My own photographs and polka dot pattern.
Credits
All by Shadowhouse:

MCN: CF1BC-2LG7D-739M5

Viburnum Grandiflora
My own photographs and bokeh textures.
Credits
MCN: CJBV2-EFNWW-D5725

All available as prints/greetingcards/posters and canvas prints in my Redbubble shop. 
You can also order a custom calendar with your favourite images. Select the images you like in the order you want them to appear from January to December plus one extra for the cover page from the Spring section of my portfolio and send me an e-mail or bmail with your choices. The calendar can start any month you like. :-)

1 comment:

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...