Thursday, May 05, 2011

Italy - Panorama

 
 
 
 
 My one and only panoramic shot (taken with my phone camera) and edited with textures.

Text by Dante Aligheri, The Divine Comedy
It reads:
When I had journeyed half of our life's way,
I found myself within a shadowed forest,
for I had lost the path that does not stray.

Or in the original (Italian):
Nel mezzo del cammin di nostra vita,
Mi ritrovai per una selva oscura,
Che la diritta via era smarrita.

Credits
All other images my own.
MCN: CXWNH-GSS1G-LMR5Y

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful words to accompany a beautiful image - I really love the timeless quality you've created with your photo- wonderously magical :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Canaletto! Love the aged quality of the colours.
    Good luck with your new ranges in the shop by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...