Sub Title: The Betrayal
I think I might need to explain the sub title. This image - although very pretty and seductive is actually about the way we 'deal' with beauty. It's more often than not something we use and abuse rather than just admire. The flowers (my own pictures of cherryblossom) symbolise the lure whereas the hummingbird symbolises, the 'vampires' that feed on the beauty. Of course beauty isn't always seen this way, but open a magazine or watch the ads on TV and you know exactly what I mean.... In part it was inspired by Madame Butterfly, a tragic opera by Puccini about a geisha abandoned by her American lover, hence the slightly 'oriental' feel.
- Kimono 31 by Kechake-stock
Backgrounds and Textures
- mr youngstrom by CKdailyplanet
- just gave it to him by CKdailyplanet
- blood red bokeh by DyingBeautyStock
- floral embossed texture by beckas
- BlueTextures by letinhastock
- Oriental Black 1 by inspyretash-stock
- 6 Faves Of Mine Texture Set # 4 by Shadowhouse
- Rich Tones Texture Set by Shadowhouse
- 17 Grunge Border Bars Brush Set by Shadowhouse
- Hair brush set by para-vine
- czchagas decorative curlys by caiojosechagas
All other images/textures/stock/brushes my own.