Sub Title: The Clock is Ticking
This is not to say that all women want children, but even just the possibility of still being able to have them if you want them. Hence the nest, which sits squarely on her head with the eggs prominently displayed the same way the idea of maybe having children one day is squarely in many women's heads.
However, nowadays having children also has become a 'fashion accessory', which is why the nest is shown like a chic little hat and why I've chosen a fashion style portrait for the model. Having children, self esteem and career are all intertwined if you are a woman. Having children often means a break if not a stop to a career, which changes your view of yourself. Suddenly, after being a woman with her own career and own 'life' you become a mother and nurturer, which changes relationships and your view on life.
The pocket watches symbolise the body clock ticking away inside...
- Anya stock II by DxlogicL
- Egg nest by Basically-Birds
- egg stock 3 by hatestock
- Steampunk Objects 17 by pinkpaint-stock
- Stock 198 by sophia-T
- watch 5 by Luna-8-stock
- Stock- Dragon Pocket Watch by idolhands
- Stock- Gold Pocket Watch by idolhands
- Bows PNG by AWorldOfMagic by aworldofmagic
Backgrounds, Patterns and Textures
- Floral pattern by Snufver
- two week heat by CKdailyplanet
- Backblech 01 by sundel
- grunge textures 01 by buzillo-stock
- Daguerreo Texture Set by Shadowhouse
- 6 Faves Of Mine Texture Set # 3 by Shadowhouse
- All Hallows Eve Texture Set by Shadowhouse
Brushes and Actions
- 17 Grunge Border Bars Brush Set by Shadowhouse
- Feathers Brushes Set 1 by Falln-Stock
- Mesh Lace and Fringe Brushes by Falln-Stock
- Ropes n Chains Brushes by redheadstock
- 5 Floral Ornament Brushes by idealhut
- Perfect Portrait 3 Action by TheCoffeeshopBlog
All other images,textures, brushes etc my own.