Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Some Jewellery and Mobiles for a Change

These are mostly Christmas presents I've never got around to posting... However, if you fancy a mobile or a ring, just contact me for details. Promise, I won't bite. (Click on the Contact button on the right).
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I will be making some more rings as it was great fun to do these. They're all made with semi precious stones and sterling silver. Click on the image to see details. The new ones will be a bit different, so watch this space.... 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sybille, such beautiful work! Love the mobiles! I have been mia except for doing the bare minimum lately but with the spring sun am getting more energy! You are so creative! xo Cait

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh there's my mobile! It's looking good with a freshly painted wall behind it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all lovely! Is there anything you can't turn your hand to? Great work Sybille. x

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...