Saturday, December 13, 2008

Quickie

Sorry... been soooooo busy with my jewellery party (which went really well, thanks to all my lovely customers) and knitting Christmas presents. Done three pairs of wrist warmers, a ruffly knitted scarf (imagine Barbie goes Victorian) and another knitted hat. I am currently on my third pair of wrist warmers (just done the pattern, now I need to knit them).

The first two pairs of wrist warmers follow the recent version of the pattern, the third pair is different (Barbie goes Victorian) and the fourth pair will be Gothic/Punk. All will be revealed after Christmas - can't really post them or they won't be a surprise!

I am totally shattered after all the knitting, preparing for the party and Ben being poorly with a cold. He is getting better though, which is good. :-) (For him and ME!!!) LOL

Hope you are all having fun in the run up to Christmas. I'll try and squeeze in a Christmas card for my blog sometime... Really should give up sleep, all that wasted time.... ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have been very busy!
    I like the asymetrical necklace on your Etsy favs.
    Get well soon to Ben.
    P.x

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...