Wednesday, January 10, 2007

More presents

Here are some presents I didn't want to show before Christmas in case my friends/family checked out my blog and spoilt the surprise.

Sheila's Set:
The earrings and brooch in lavender were made for my friend Sheila to go with a lavender magic scarf. I've used purple candy jade, rock crystal, moonstone chips, lace agate cubes, glass beads and lovely lilac Japanese Magatama drops.


Caroline's Set:

A lovely choker type necklace (it's quite short) made with beautiful copper brown silky cord and lots of semi-precious and glass beads in shades of brown, gold and copper. I've also made her some matching earrings.

Steph's Necklace:
Steph told me she loves turquoise and moonstone so I made her a choker type necklace with different types of turquoise and Victorian opalite beads. I added a few turquoise shimmery Magatama drops.


My mum's birthday present:
I made my mum a wonderful fluffy, silky, furry scarf in burgundy and here's the matching brooch:

Stephanie's mobile phone charm:
My sister wanted a mobile phone charm and told me to make it "Kitsch" with a capital K! I made a matching one for her best friend:


I've used lovely 70s plastic "splat" flowers together with matching flowers in glass/plastic and normal glass beads to add more colour.

1 comment:

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...