Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Vintage Battered Heart

© Sybille Sterk 
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission
I am a total sucker for heart designs. :D Thanks to Black Friday and Cyber Monday I got some new resources I just had to try out and play with. 
The heart is made with a selection of vintage wing illustrations I bought a while back and a public domain scroll plus lots of bought textures combined to create this slightly battered vintage heart. All mixed in Photoshop.

Keep your eyes peeled. There is a giveaway coming up in the next few days. :D Something pretty is coming your way....

On Society6 and all the usual suspects plus brand new on Casetify

If you haven't got your Christmas cards yet... 

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty - love the textures and what you've done with them.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...