Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Kiss

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy, or publish in any way without my permission.

Part of my new series of images for licensing on Arcangel-Images - use this code: SYST-00261


Wooden print blocks forming the word Kiss. I loved the texture of the old wooden print blocks and added them to a picture of a wall covered in a virginia creeper vine. I love the softness and feeling of movement. The brushes used to create the swirls are my own.

Created with my own photographs in Photoshop, no stock used.


All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas).

1 comment:

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...