Sunday, January 30, 2011

Just Another Friday Night at the End of the World

 
 
 
The triptych is inspired by the quote 'Just another Friday night at the end of the world' in the book Otherworld, Volume 3, Mountain of Black Glass by Tad Williams

Although there are vampire elements in this photo manipulation which doesn't quite fit the original setting of the quote, it was the quote that made me wonder about the end of the world - as a place and as a time. So this is my take on it.

Credits
Model
Stock
Backgrounds and Textures
Brushes
All other images/textures/stock/brushes my own.
MCN: CSR6N-3BRXG-TLGVM

1 comment:

  1. One of my favourite series of books ever. I'm not sure which bit you were thinking of, but I have a certain scene in my mind that you have illustrated perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...