This one is a hard one to explain and I hope it is mostly self explanatory. It started off with the idea of birth - all the different things mixed up together which make up a new being. This got me thinking about the connections we have to everything else and how as children we take these connections for granted. Whilst growing up we often lose this feeling of being connected and have to recapture it later on (if we're lucky). So all that is in there, somehow hidden within all symbols and effects... It would have worked as a single image rather than a diptych, but I wanted to separate the physical and spiritual births.
I've specially created some fractal brushes for this image which I'll be posting soon. If you're interested in Photoshop brushes, keep an eye out for them... There will be some other brushes too (flowers, snowflakes and more gothic/victorian brushes plus some grunge brushes).
- Lace10 by faestock
- Perfume Bottle III Stock by EmazingMessedUpOwsum
- Sprouting Seed PSD by AbsurdWordPreferred
- Cracked Eggs by AbsurdWordPreferred
- Dragonfly stock 7 by hatestock
- Milksplash 1 by alfababy
- Milksplash 2 by alfababy
- Paint Splash PNG by AbsurdWordPreferred
Backgrounds and Textures
- dunes 5 by darkw0lf09stock
- Paper Texture (no longer available) by night-fate-stock
- sky 16 by night-fate-stock
- Seen It In My Fathers Eyes by Smoko-Stock
- Primitive by Shadowhouse
- Square 124 by Shadowhouse
- Classic 6 by Shadowhouse
- Hair brush set by para-vine
- Waterfalls by midnightstouch
- Splash Brushes by Baringa-of-the-Wind
- 24 cloud brushes by Mila Vasilev
All other images/textures/stock/brushes my own.