Thursday, December 23, 2010

Redbubble Homepage Feature and Challenge Win

One of my images, Elementally Essentially Human made it onto the home page today:



I love the way it's been cropped and the way it looks on the homepage. :-) You can see the image and details on my blog here.

And yesterday I won the Mission Monday Diptych challenge with my image collaboration Still Dreaming.
 It was one of four winners. The others can be seen here (scroll right to the bottom). The original blog post with details is here.
How's that for an early Christmas present? The win included a voucher to spend on RB. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Well done - quite right too! Enjoy your success, what a very nice Xmas pressie!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...