Friday, December 03, 2010

Still Dreaming

 

Collaboration with Michelle Smith, Michellerena for Mission Monday.
The image was inspired by my son who told me "that I was even more childish than his friends at school". This pleased me as it means I haven't lost the magic altogether... :-)

I used Michelle's image in the diptych and I also used Michelle's image as a texture in my part of the image for continuity.
Credits
Model
Stock
Backgrounds and Textures
Brushes
All other images/textures/stock/brushes my own.


CDD34-UUQFF-BQHPP

1 comment:

  1. Keeping the child within you is an integral part of being creative - who wants to be a boring old ****!!!

    Such a sweet image - love the colours too.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...