Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Seaside Mobiles

 I've been busy making mobiles. A friend was kind enough to collect beachy things for me to increase my stash so I could make these (click on the images to see larger versions):
Eventide
 
Swapped for all the beachy things and soon on its way....
 
 
Mermaid's Treasure
 Artist's own
 
 
Storm
 For sale - large mobile includes:
mirror tiles, sea weed, pebbles, shells, crab shells, beads, feathers, 
sea glass, hemp, string, drift wood and found objects 
£40 + P&P
 
 
 
 
It takes me about 1 day to make a medium sized mobile and 1.5 - 2 days to make one of the larger ones. You can commission one, when you do, please let me know the size required plus any colour schemes you prefer. Please remember that these are mostly natural materials so not all colour schemes are possible. To order, send me an e-mail. :-)

Available sizes
  • Small - ca. 20x35cm - £20 - 25 depending on the materials
  • Medium - ca. 30x50cm - £25 - 30 depending on the materials
  • Large - ca. 40x70cm - £40 - 45 depending on the materials
Prices do not include packaging and postage. The packaging has to be done carefully with a lot of packaging material to ensure safe arrival when posted. Pickup possible.

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! I don't know which one I like the most, although perhaps the Mermaid's treasure. It's really clever the way you have woven round the mirror tiles etc like a little fishing net, and the plastic soldier made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all! It's a theme that's close to my heart and there's so much of visual interest in these mobiles. Also love the wristwarmers below. Have a good weekend. Lesley x

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...