Monday, February 02, 2015

Man's Best Friend

© Sybille Sterk 
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission

This came to me when I was looking for images for another of my creations. There are so many versions of friendship for men as well as women. So I played around with the idea and sometimes Fate throws a lizard in the works and things turn out not how we had planned. 

As always a mix of public domain and bought resources with a lot of my imagination thrown in for good measure, all mixed up with a big spoon in Photoshop. Enjoy!

(Oh and this would make a great present for the love of your life on Valentine's Day. Just saying. :D)

Available on Redbubble, Society6, Crated, etc. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...