Monday, June 10, 2013

50s Style

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

A picture of a my sunglasses which I bought recently at a fair. Very little editing except for a couple of textures and colour adjustments to make the colours 'pop'.

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. 
Edited with Photoshop.

All my images are available on RedbubbleArtflakesSociety6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go toBluecanvas). You can now also get most of my images on cushion covers (go to Society6 for these).
All available on Society6

1 comment:

  1. These are very cool - hope you get lots of use out of them over the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...