Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Woods at Sunset

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

Use this code to get free shipping worldwide until March 17, 2013 at Midnight Pacific Time.

This is the second in the "The Woods at..." series. I used 66 critters (butterflies, bugs, beetles and dragonflies) in this image; they were all public domain images from old books. The trees are hand drawn (by me) vector graphics and the ferns and grasses are brushes. I've added colours and textures to create depth. :-)

Each and every evening and sunset all the beetles, bugs, dragonflies and butterflies congregate to watch the sun set in technicolour and to catch the rays for their own colourful wings to keep them bright and pretty.

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.

All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas). You can now also get most of my images on cushion covers (go to Society6 for these).

All available on Society6

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...