Sunday, February 17, 2013

Endless

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

Week 8 of my 1/52 project. This time I went for more subtle lines - the shadows at the front and the horizon itself. This image has been fairly heavily edited as I had a telephone mast in there and some trees at the back which distracted from the lines. I've enhanced the colours and the depth and added the grungy vignette.

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.

All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas). You can now also get most of my images on cushion covers (go to Society6 for these).

 All available on Society6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...