Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dragonfly

MCN: CAY1Q-9NX4F-MU191

This was a photo of a necklace I made for a friend a while back (the necklace is made from vintage chains, vintage beads and charms and mostly semi-precious beads although a few are crystal).  I wanted a mysterious, tragic mood for this image so it is heavily edited and colour adjusted to give a vintage 'film noir' feel.

Part of my new series of images for licensing on Arcangel-Images  use this code: SYST-0097

Created with my own photographs in Photoshop, no stock used.

All my licensing images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas).

1 comment:

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...