Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Flower Power

Another of my 'hipster' images. I love creating them as they're so much fun, and not always quite what they seem. 

I loved the strong, confident pose of the model and her individuality and wanted to show it in its 'full bloom'. There's something amazing about someone exuding the feeling that they are exactly who they want to be, where they want to be and how they want to be, without adhering to peer pressure or the latest fashion trends but just your inner self and sense of beauty; just like a flower really, hence the title Flower Power. :-)

The image - as always is available on my various art websites (see the links on the right-hand side) as prints, skins, posters, and greeting cards. :-)

Credits
Model
Brushes
Font

All other images/textures/brushes etc my own.
MCN: CCCGU-SE4WU-6DMHU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...