Friday, January 16, 2009

London Marathon - Sponsor My Friend Caroline

My friend Caroline is running the London Mararthon this year for the MS foundation, but more specifically for her sister who has MS. This means an awful lot to her and she's working hard - both at the fundraising side and the running.

If you can afford to sponsor her - every little bit helps...

Here, once again, in her own words:

After several unsuccessful years of applying to run the London Marathon, I have finally been offered a place! For the past 10 years I have run 5 and 10k' events and half marathons, but 26 miles is a first for me. I have no doubt that this will be quite a challenge. I will be following a strict training and diet programme . . . no wine!!

But I am inspired on two counts. Yes, the thought of running 26 miles, alongside 40,000 runners exhilarates and at the same time terrifies me, but also I am running to raise much needed funds for the MS Trust - a charity which was the first port of contact when my sister, Yass, was first diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis.

I hope you will be supportive and above all sponsor me to run the marathon in support of my sister and the MS Trust.

I thank you in advance, and wish you all well.


http://www.justgiving.com/carolineziaian







The link will also be on the left-hand side for you so you can access the fundraising page at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...