Sunday, November 23, 2008

Quick Update - Orchids and Current Projects

Another busy week is gone.

I managed to paint a picture. I like orchids because they come in such diverse shapes and textures.

Here's the latest one:

Orchids





I've also almost finished a wave scarf, which I will hopefully be able to post tomorrow or the day after - depending on the weather.

The raspberry sorbet shrug in seacell/merino and kidsilk is still an ongoing project. The rows are terribly long so I am taking my time over it. The yarn is sooooo gorgeous to knit with and I don't want to screw it up by making it in haste.

Two of my friends have decided they want some wrist warmers for Christmas and my sister wants a scarf so I'll be busy knitting for a while....

I am also planning some more story time necklaces. Not sure what I fancy yet, however, I think Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty are next. I like to make things in pairs, especially if I use lots of techniques and these will include metal work, beading and felting again. There's something about different textures and the effects they create when put together that really works for me.


Lastly, Ben's been playing Rockband 2 (TM) and I've had to listen to quite a lot of music this weekend, not all to my taste, however, I really like the song below. There's a cool video on YouTube if you fancy watching something whilst listening.

Nine in the Afternoon - Panic! At the Disco

1 comment:

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...