Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Cage IV - Abandoned


© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.
Another in my Vintage Cage series, the final. However, don't worry I have another already planned in my head. :-) This is the dark side of the cage, abandoned and left to ghosts and devils, with only the moon a witness. As always, an collection of bought, free and public domain ingredients (resources) assembled in Photoshop and sprinkled with some of my own personal magic.

My artwork is also available on RedbubbleDeviantArtArtflakes and Posterlounge

Detailed Preview. If you follow me on Facebook you might have already seen this.
© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...