Friday, February 28, 2014

Recommended Resources

 I've recently discovered creativemarket.com and it's become one of my favourite places to shop for resources. To keep on top of my game and produce interesting art that's on trend - be it vintage or futuristic or just nice and clean - I use everything from fonts to textures to actions to the odd design element. It can get expensive very quickly but I found Creative Market to be very reasonable, which is why I am recommending  the products I bought there for you to go and buy so you can be as amazing as me... just joking, more amazing, of course, (and I make a little something, too, which helps me keep up the good work). :-) I have bought and tested all the items below, so I know they're great.
Just click on any of the images to be taken to the respective page on Creative Market.
So here's my vintage collection
Actions

Textures

Design Elements

Beautiful fonts

1 comment:

  1. Carla Pickens ~ LeapdaybrideFri Feb 28, 04:34:00 pm GMT

    Thank you Sybille! I just adore your work....always have. You are inspirational ♥

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...