Thursday, July 04, 2013

Awaiting Your Pleasure

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.
My contribution to the new zine on Society6. This was taken in Rochester, England, and heavily edited. 

To me the image is about the memories remaining in the things we leave behind. They are ethereal things and by losing the object we often lose many of the memories we made, leaving a 'vacancy' for new memories to be made.

Wish me luck. I'd love to be in the new magazine.

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.

Image available on Society6 as a print.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck!
    Always makes me sad to see things abandoned by the side of the road.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...