Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Over the Hill and Far Away

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

Image taken at Orford Castle in England. I loved the magic hills around the castle, unfortunately the rabbits didn't come out to play... I edited it with my own resources to give it this fantastical feeling, a place where the sun always shines and magic is just around the corner or maybe over the hill...

Part of my new series of images for licensing on Arcangel-Images - use this code: SYST-00310

Created with my own photographs in Photoshop, no stock used.

All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas).

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful! I can hardly believe this is a real place - it looks like it should be populated by faeries and mythical creatures!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...