Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Last of the Moonlight

 MCN: CY652-XWN5X-4H6SX 

I have two of these wire dummies to display the jewellery I make. I love the detail on them and the 'feminity' they encapsulate so took some pictures of them. 

The image is for me about the 'autumn of our lives', when we take stock of who we are, who we were and when we have to reassess who we want to be. It's about the lost beauty of youth and the treasures we have accumulated. :-) 

Part of my new series of images for licensing on Arcangel-Images: http://www.arcangel-images.com - use this code: SYST-0074  

Created with my own photographs in Photoshop, no stock used.

1 comment:

  1. I love this one!! Your photography always has that fairy tale quality...and here's to the autumn of our lives and taking stock!
    xo Cait

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...