Monday, July 29, 2013

written in ink

© Sybille Sterk 
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

I am still playing with feathers. I wish I had wings or a tail like a mermaid. :-) This one's about fairy tales and how our lives are written in ink.
Feathers are I think from a blackbird (a cat may have run off with the rest of it). A couple of stones and a snail shell from my garden. A creative spark....

All other images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.

All my images are available on RedbubbleArtflakesSociety6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas). You can now also get most of my images on cushion covers (go to Society6 for these).

On Society6



No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...